I dont want Cowher anymore

I hate you Bill Cowher. You have wasted weeks of our lives only to hear you want to coach the Midgets. I know we will end up with another hack who will be here until the move to Toronto but I really wanted a legit coach. So I now wish bad things upon your chin. And I cant even change my display name to something like Formerly BF or something clever. Oh I loathe you Cowher.

I hate you Bill Cowher. You have wasted weeks of our lives only to hear you want to coach the Midgets. I know we will end up with another hack who will be here until the move to Toronto but I really wanted a legit coach. So I now wish bad things upon your chin. And I cant even change my display name to something like Formerly BF or something clever. Oh I loathe you Cowher.

Umm...Ok...

I can't believe you would actually think he would come here in the first place, he's only wasted weeks of your life and anyone gullible enough to think he'd be coaching the Bills

Jerome Bettis says he wants to coach the Giants. Rod Woodson says he only wants to coach the Cowboys. Plaxico Burress says he only wants to coach the Lions, but Plaxico is not thinking too clearly these days. Really I think Cowher should stay on CBS, how will be do without his smooth coherent 8 second play by play highlights when he almost always pronounces at least one players' name right....almost.