So who's freed up to talk to

Mike Zimmer - DC Cincinnati

Dom Capers - DC Green Bay

Mike Trgovac - D-line Green Bay, former DC Carolina (possible DC choice)

Pepper Johnson - D-line New England (possible DC choice)

Marty Mornhinweg - OC Philadelphia, former HC Detroit. His kid was starting QB as a freshman for St Joe's Prep in Philly and is an early commit to Stanford - unlikely to move

Sean McDermott - DC Philadelphia

McDermott is terrible and I don't know why he's even being discussed. I hope that the two consecutive destructions by Dallas put his name to rest. He rode Jim Johnson's coat-tails and nothing more.

Marty Mornhinweg - OC Philadelphia, former HC Detroit. His kid was starting QB as a freshman for St Joe's Prep in Philly and is an early commit to Stanford - unlikely to move

McDermott is terrible and I don't know why he's even being discussed. I hope that the two consecutive destructions by Dallas put his name to rest. He rode Jim Johnson's coat-tails and nothing more.

Let's grab Pepper Johnson he is one of my alltime favorite NFL players that has never been a Bill.

Get 'er done, Nixxy

None of those names should be brought in for an interview. Maybe Pepper Johnson as DC if we the new coach wants to switch to a 3 - 4.

None of those names should be brought in for an interview. Maybe Pepper Johnson as DC if we the new coach wants to switch to a 3 - 4.

I don't disagree, I'm just throwing out he new names we're allowed to hear this week.

After next week either Garrett or Frazier will be definetly be free, Rivera or Schottenheimer, Cam Cameron and Vic Fangio or Pete Metzelaars and Frank Reich and maybe Grimm if AZ loses.

Metzelaars is Jr. O-line coach and Reich is QB coach so they're not up for HC spots but I wouldn't be shocked to see Metzelaars name thrown around as an OCsoon.