Buddy Nix

Like many of you I don't have a clue what's going on at OBD. Nix sure is playing the hell out of this though, not bad for a first timer.

Is there any scenario short of Lombardi being exhumed and revived to take over the Bills? I think I've read every possible combination today. Apparently the Bills are interviewing EVERYONE!

Like many of you I don't have a clue what's going on at OBD. Nix sure is playing the hell out of this though, not bad for a first timer.

Is there any scenario short of Lombardi being exhumed and revived to take over the Bills? I think I've read every possible combination today. Apparently the Bills are interviewing EVERYONE!

I just had a phone interview! Turned it down, don't want to leave my dream job at Klown Kollege.

I just had a phone interview! Turned it down, don't want to leave my dream job at Klown Kollege.

Nix is proving pretty through at looking entire organization, even the towel boys, and showing pretty good judgment, turning down those who would be gawking and working.

Guest three3

you wouldn't want to play poker against him? why not? he can barely put two sentences together. did he even graduate from college? i remember hearing him on our pathetic local sports radio station when he was hired as the lead scout or whatever his title was at the time and i couldn't believe my ears. stumbling over his words, stammering, mumbling.

he sounded drunk

Please no poker playing references. :devil:

During Tom Donahoe's reign of error as GM, he was constantly referred to as a "Master Poker Player" here at TBD.

When Donahoe's card game was over he proved to be in way over his head.

Besides, in his introductory press conference, even Nix said he would never be mistaken for the smartest guy in the room.

Please no poker playing references. :devil:

During Tom Donahoe's reign of error as GM, he was constantly referred to as a "Master Poker Player" here at TBD.

When Donahoe's card game was over he proved to be in way over his head.

HaHa! I remember that day! I won twenty bucks from him in the game of war! sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm glad they're taking the coaching search a little more seriously than they took the GM search... :devil:

you wouldn't want to play poker against him? why not? he can barely put two sentences together. did he even graduate from college? i remember hearing him on our pathetic local sports radio station when he was hired as the lead scout or whatever his title was at the time and i couldn't believe my ears. stumbling over his words, stammering, mumbling.

he sounded drunk

Nix is a great evaluator of talent. Finally we have someone that can bring us the players we need to succeed.

I predict a deep playoff run next year.