Some one help me out here

Poeticlaw

Is it that some of these rumors we hear are true? Is it that Jimbo and Thurman are deeply involved in the organization and maintining is exsitence in Buffalo? Normally when we hear comments from Jim and thurman they are outside of the organization this time they were part of the organizations presser.

Jimbo seemed like he really had some major input and influence with Bud I could be reading more into it then whats there. But Jim gave me the feeling that hes going to be working for the Bills and the Fewell is not going to be our next HC and that its feasible that we will get the dream coach in Cower. I know that remains to be seen but thus far I like the comments from Jim and Bud Thurman did seem nervous.

But why were they there and answering press questions and eluding the question of what their role is in the organization and the process?

I think the organization is trying to do whatever it can to try and gain a little credibility and respect from the fans and the press. They know how much of a joke they have become, and are trying to start to change that. A show of support by Kelly and Thomas for this GM choice can't hurt.