Buddy Nix

I am very pleased and excited with the new addition of Buddy Nix as general manager. Just by the way he talks and presents himself, he seems like a "no nonsense" type of person. It will be interesting to see which guy he brings in as head coach. Now that a strong guy is in as general manager it shoudl lure some top teir guys to the table. I am still curious to see what Jim Kelly's role will be with the buffalo bills. I would love to see Kelly as the quarerback coach. What do you guys think of Bobby April? Would he be a good assistant head coach candidate. He has done an aweosme job with special teams over the years and i really would have liked to see him get the interim head coaching job. I have a lot of respect for April and would love to see what he would do in a higher position.

I am very pleased and excited with the new addition of Buddy Nix as general manager. Just by the way he talks and presents himself, he seems like a "no nonsense" type of person. It will be interesting to see which guy he brings in as head coach. Now that a strong guy is in as general manager it shoudl lure some top teir guys to the table. I am still curious to see what Jim Kelly's role will be with the buffalo bills. I would love to see Kelly as the quarerback coach. What do you guys think of Bobby April? Would he be a good assistant head coach candidate. He has done an aweosme job with special teams over the years and i really would have liked to see him get the interim head coaching job. I have a lot of respect for April and would love to see what he would do in a higher position.

I love the Nix hire. I think our fortunes change now.

Jim Kelly has many times stated that he wants nothing to do with coaching, and is the rumored heir apparent if anything should happen to Ralph and an ownership vacuum occurs.

April is probably one of the most respected coaches in the league, and certainly a qualified special teams guy. The problem is, we need a completely fresh start. As good as our special teams have been this decade (the ONLY thing good about this decade of Bills futility), this past season our Special Teams have really fallen apart.

If April is selected by the new coach, then I will be ok with it.

If not, then I say let's be done with him and move on.

But as far as Nix is concerned- I'm finally excited again!

Thank you Thurman!