Fox Sports Web Site

I rarely visit ESPN's site anymore. It just seemed like there was so much fluff, and I rarely agree with most of the commentary, especially Rick Reilly or Gene Woj....ski. The mobile site for phones is very poorly set up as well. I go to cnnsi.com about 80% of the time now, with CBS sportsline getting the majority of the other 20%. Fox Sports is okay, but I associate Fox with Fox News too much to want to go there.

:lol: I agree, it sucks now! ---I used to love the set up, style and ease of navigation on the Foxsports page now it is horrible.

On game days all the scores and game status info was clearly showing across the top of the page, I'm wondering what it will look like this weekend.

I rarely visit ESPN's site anymore. It just seemed like there was so much fluff, and I rarely agree with most of the commentary, especially Rick Reilly or Gene Woj....ski. The mobile site for phones is very poorly set up as well. I go to cnnsi.com about 80% of the time now, with CBS sportsline getting the majority of the other 20%. Fox Sports is okay, but I associate Fox with Fox News too much to want to go there.

I agree, ESPN doesn't have much good content now. I only go to Tim Graham's blog. I have it in my favorites :lol: