dungy

bkc

As the excitment of the bringing a big time coach (shanahan, cohwer ) slips away and the realization that the bills are going to have to rebuild the more traditioanl way I think bringing Tony Dungy as president makes the most sense and her is why

1 The guy is well respected and well connected around the league. I would imagine it is a lot easier for a guy like that to get some doors open then a call from big Russ. This will be very helpful in building a staff and restructuring the entire 2 bills drive , not to mention getting players to at least consider a move up north

2 we keep the tampa two, I am not a huge fan either but 4 years of player development has been spent on this system and with all the work the offense needs turning over two untis in one offseason , espeically this offseason ,( uncapped and very few decent free agents available ), will be impossible

3 Lets keep Perry as head coach, and bring in a dynamic offensive co , fassell could work here. Why Perry , why not actually bringing in someone elses assistant isn't going to be that much of an upgrade short term

4 If you can retool the offense next year and transition from a pop warner to a above average unit , that would be a lot .

5 After all the labor stuff is out of the way we can revisit the tampa two and perry for that matter in the meantime. The bills would have built a strong organization and put in plae a solid offensive system .

6 Plus dungy brings vick and I love my dogs but lets win some games

7 vick two good o line in the draft and a solid offensive mind and the bills are on the right path