i hope lynch doesnt become willis mcgahee

a lot of posters here want lynch out and fj as our #1. which i can understand. lynch who is exciting, who is a great power runner is struggling. i can see that. it can be blamed on the 3 weeks he missed. on the offensive line. lack of touches= loss of momentum. or what have you. fj supporters will say that fj is doing a better job even with the bad oline we have compared to lynch. and u would be right even on that fact. i just dont want to see lynch traded and have him have break out seasons on another team. especially in our division.

cause he will! he's had the 1000 yrd seasons. i am sure he will do it again.

anyway let the bashing begin.

a lot of posters here want lynch out and fj as our #1. which i can understand. lynch who is exciting, who is a great power runner is struggling. i can see that. it can be blamed on the 3 weeks he missed. on the offensive line. lack of touches= loss of momentum. or what have you. fj supporters will say that fj is doing a better job even with the bad oline we have compared to lynch. and u would be right even on that fact. i just dont want to see lynch traded and have him have break out seasons on another team. especially in our division.

cause he will! he's had the 1000 yrd seasons. i am sure he will do it again.

anyway let the bashing begin.

1. Trading McGahee hasn't come back to haunt us in the slightest. He was a slightly-above-average RB his last few years here and he has been none better in Baltimore (maybe worse). He's not even starting anymore. If we dump Lynch to the Pats and he does this, I won't lose any sleep.

2. Lynch probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon. His trade value is at an all-time low and there is no reason to move him unless he causes trouble.