Wilson to spend up to 10 million for coach

joshsin

yeah the jets and dolphins r looking like real powerhouses this yr

Yeah, that comment by TG was quite subjective. Besides the fact that there is a salary cap in the league, you think a guy like Mike Shanahan would say "Eh, I'm not as good as Belichick or Parcells so why even bother."

...there could be more attractive openings available. Maybe Washington, Dallas, Houston, even San Diego if things fall apart for the Chargers.

Houston and San Diego may be more attractive.

But I'll tell ya... Dallas and Washington have owners many times more meddlesome than Ralph. So they may not be more attractive than Bflo.

Though maybe Dallas is more attractive, they have talent on the roster.

Washington is doomed. Who wants to work for Snyder and the uber-putz Cerrato?

The Bills will be very competitive for a Coach.

I'm glad PF is screwing-the-pooch, that way we know he won't be the bailout sideline pass when Ralph is hiring.

Yeah, that comment by TG was quite subjective. Besides the fact that there is a salary cap in the league, you think a guy like Mike Shanahan would say "Eh, I'm not as good as Belichick or Parcells so why even bother."

Exactly. A guy like Shanahan is likely to be focused on winning the Super Bowl. He knows that to do that, he's going to have to be able to beat the tough teams of the AFC East. So you can't be scared to be in the same division as them.