Hot Rumor on ESPNews earlier.

If Dungy came to Buffalo, he'd instantly try to grab Mike Vick and bring him here, with him. That would officially end my 39-year tenure as a rabid Buffalo Bills fan. In fact, I probably would not watch another NFL game ever again if that were to occur.

Overstate much? "Rabid" to no more NFL? Me thinks you take your fandom a little too seriously.

I love you I'll-quit-watching-the-NFL-if-we-sign-Vick guys... How can you empower someone you despise so much?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overstate much? "Rabid" to no more NFL? Me thinks you take your fandom a little too seriously.

I love you I'll-quit-watching-the-NFL-if-we-sign-Vick guys... How can you empower someone you despise so much?

I value the lives of animals more than many people do, that's all this is. The things that man did to his animals, seriously, in my opinion, only someone with a chromosome missing doesn't want to kill Vick for that, seriously kill him. And so, no, if that piece of human waste dons a Bills jersey, I'm done with this franchise, not that hard a decision really. And if I can't root for the Bills, there really is no point. No other team really seems appropriate for me to cheer for. Never did, never will.