ZPLaying a Big Safety at LB?

I cannt disagree with the post by those Bills fans who have seen the Passion leave them....I too have had this happen...never once shouted,complained or disagreed with a ref this Sunday. I did make a comment that starting a

Safety at LB instead of picking up a LB on waivers is well a sign of Football in Buffalo. Not until our front office is straight should we bother buying a ticket, hiring a new coach or bringing in skill players such as a QB,RB and WR. I invite everyone to watch the Raiders and Chiefs.....both Franchises were once proud like us.....both have been drafting high like us...both suck as much as we do. Although, I think in a year or 2 we will be drafting #1 overall.

Could it be Mr. Wilson recalls drafting a Bruce Smith#1 was the beginning of a dynasty in Buffalo. The thing is, does any Bills Fan trust this front office like we trusted the likes of Polian,Butler, and AJ Smith? I don't I am tired of the Losmans, Edwards, Maybens,and Mike Williams of the world! We need to clear out the front office and hire some talent away from franchises that get it and know how to stay competitive.

There is simply no solid reason to be excited for this season and next or the one after that until there is a change in the front office.....We need a bonified GM with a vision who understands the value of signing a OT, or a NT or CB. Can you imagine where the bills would be if we had WInfield, Pat Williams, and Jason Peters. Hell, last years Offensive line with Levetre and Wood would be such a bright future it is not funny. Bell,Butler,Chambers,Meredith, and Scott are not NFL starting tackles on any roster other than Buffalo. When the biggest story regarding these guys is who their supposed father is...well what a joke! I think they should start to fine these clowns for false starts! The Line is clearly our problem and we all know it takes 3-4 years to rebuild a blown up line like this. I wasn't the biggest Peters fan I think he is an average tackle that gets beat by the best DE in the game, but he is certainly better than what we have.....What we have are guys that cannot block anyone to pass and a QB that looks more and more like the often hit and held onto the ball too long Rob Johnson...um I mean...JP losman....that is right all 3 Edwards,Losman, and Johnson are all a victim of poor line play.

I think we need to seriously consider trading our best players.....Fred Jackson ( effort effort effort) Lee Evans, Byrd, and McGee. I see no point in ruining these players careers while we try to rebuild an offensive line. I say leave Edwards back there to get pounded and do his check downs....I feel like we were lied to on this guy.PLease someone tell me what this bum has ever one on any level. To play QB you need to be smart but you also have to know when to make a play and Trent baby you make no plays!

In my closing argument, I would be impressed as a fan if the Bills out right cut number 81. The man deserves no mention because he is not a Buffaloian... We all know that hard work is what put's food on the table...#81 doesn't even try to make his QB better! I hope the NFL is watching....maybe #81 and LJ can start there own league! Oh, Adam Pacman Jones can play there too and Brandon Marshall will be there by years end! I have hope and that is the front office to swallow their pride and step up to the plate and cut #81! Our young guys don't need to see that we tolerate babies!

_hoping