It is your fault

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

ya your right man just because the product isn't good I'm supposed to abandon my support of a team I love. I root for the bills cause it's fun it's hard at times especially when your a bills fan but it's fun to follow an nfl franchise especially one where i live in the community where the team plays. All you people who say your done with the bills stop posting on this forum every week and be done. I come to this forum to talk football and get things off my chest. It's utterly ridiculous to say it's our fault as fans to root for the bills and want to go to the games and wear bills gear.

ya your right man just because the product isn't good I'm supposed to abandon my support of a team I love.

Hey, if the owner can do it, so can you. What's funny is, threads like this only serve to embolden the already pompous self-aggrandizers and apologists. In fact, if three posted just a little bit more, we could sell out the rest of the season by next weekend.

it's our fault as fans to root for the bills and want to go to the games and wear bills gear.

I cut down your post so it now makes sense. The quote above actually makes sense if detached from the rest of your nonsense. Yes, it's your fault.

if you people stopped buying the gear, stopped buying the tickets we would see a better product.....

Russ Brandon sold the fans on hope these past two seasons. And bringing T.O. in helped him sell out this season. Don't worry, it's all over for him and Ralph as far as selling seats, luxury seats and gear. Wilson won't fire Dick, so you will see a lot of empty "sold" seats on TV home games the rest of this year. The Toronto game will be another joke, as more Jets fans will show up then Bills fans. Actually, seeing how bad the Jets are playing lately, there may not be fans of either team there. The Bills will continue to self destruct and get injured and this season will end up 5-11-0, same as Mularkey's last season, before Marv and Dick came along to extend the misery four more years.

There will be mass cancellations of season tickets unless Wilson brings in a proven, experienced football man to take over the organization, as Vic Carucci seems to think he will be hiring. If and when that guy comes in, he will have some serious cleaning house and some even better moves to make in free agency and the draft, before Brandon (if he's still around) will be able to sell us 7 more sold out home games for 2010!! :oops:

if you people stopped buying the gear, stopped buying the tickets we would see a better product. if you keep rewarding ralphie poo with sell outs and merchandise sales he will have no incentive to do something to improve the team. and don't give me that crap about ralph moving the team. you know he won't move it until he dies. until then he and his family laugh to the bank with your money.

you cry in your beer.

10 years of fan support, 10 years of failure.

will you ever learn?

We love to follow sports because we are loyal to our teams. You just don't stop supporting because your team is lousy. You root like hell and when/if it does turn for the better, victory is that much sweeter.

You must be a bandwagon fan. Let me guess.... You like the Yanks, Lakers, Steelers, and whoever wins this year.

Loyalty is what counts to me.

Go Bills

I can lay a p.o.s. in my toilet and declare my loyalty to it- but it's still a p.o.s.

I am not saying this team is not a p.o.s I hope Ralph is on the horn with DICK right now. I hope we get a real football GM. I hope we get a real QB. I hope we get a real O-line.

But in the meantime...... I will rock my Bills hat, share my love for the team with my kids, and yes.... dare I say, go to the game Turkey day weekend when I am visiting the fam.

Go Bills

I am not saying this team is not a p.o.s I hope Ralph is on the horn with DICK right now. I hope we get a real football GM. I hope we get a real QB. I hope we get a real O-line.

But in the meantime...... I will rock my Bills hat, share my love for the team with my kids, and yes.... dare I say, go to the game Turkey day weekend when I am visiting the fam.

Go Bills

And Ralph Wilson thanks you for your loyalty. It's fans like you who make it possible to keep the team in Buffalo, and as we've already learned here, that is all that matters... That is, until Ralph's expected death, after which he has already arranged to have his family sell it to the Rogers people in Toronto and then go shopping on your dime. Kind of like a deathbed "F**k You, Buffalo!" before his last wheezened breath.

And Ralph Wilson thanks you for your loyalty. It's fans like you who make it possible to keep the team in Buffalo, and as we've already learned here, that is all that matters... That is, until Ralph's expected death, after which he has already arranged to have his family sell it to the Rogers people in Toronto and then go shopping on your dime. Kind of like a deathbed "F**k You, Buffalo!" before his last wheezened breath.

Umm, I got news for you, The Chimp, everybody's death is "expected."

Agree completely. We out-of-town fans are sick and tired of you local yokels buying tickets just because you need an excuse to drink outside. Stop wasting your money and take one for the team.

if it wasn't for us buying tickets you wouldn't have a team to cheer for. shut the !@#$ up moron.

if it wasn't for us buying tickets you wouldn't have a team to cheer for. shut the !@#$ up moron.

You do realize that having a crappy team with an owner who doesn't care isn't worth HAVING, right? Oh wait, you likened the team to religion. Obviously, the similarities between the two are uncanny.

I get it now.

You do realize that having a crappy team with an owner who doesn't care isn't worth HAVING, right? Oh wait, you likened the team to religion. Obviously, the similarities between the two are uncanny.

I get it now.

an unparalleled take.

the truth hurts. i'm sorry you are poor or don't care enough to support the team. i know they suck but i still support them. they are my football team. go !@#$ yourself. sit on here and post another 1800 posts in 1 year. what a pathetic loser. also for your information my signature is a joke, i don't actually consider bills football my religion. you are entitled to your opinion but i would rather have a ****ty football team that no football team at all.