I wanted to make sure I started this thread

Thoner7

And jsut to add for another possible QB solution.

Brian Brohm from L'ville is on the Packers pratice squad. He had talent in college, dont know what happend to him since, but I bet he has more potential of becoming an NFL starter one day than Hamden has. Sign Brohm - why not?

And jsut to add for another possible QB solution.

Brian Brohm from L'ville is on the Packers pratice squad. He had talent in college, dont know what happend to him since, but I bet he has more potential of becoming an NFL starter one day than Hamden has. Sign Brohm - why not?

Vince Young and Brian Brohm would sure look a hell of a lot better on the Bills sideline right about now then Trent Edwards and Gibran Hamden! (With appoligies to the "Chroisen one's Fan Club".)

The Titans letting Young go would be very interesting. I also agree this kid has tons of potential. But before we get too excited, he could very well help the Titans win out or go 7-1-0 or even 6-2-0 putting up good stats, and of course the Titans would then be stupid to trade or cut him - even if he has a huge contract extension looming due to his high draft choice back in '06.