If you watched the Pats Dolphs....

Dr. Trooth

Indy ran Edge to death so I'm not so sure you can draw the comparison you did. Stokely ..... if you wish to nit pick a few of the names out that's fine. Regardless, Manning has had far superior talent complementing him throughout his career than Brady.

When Brady was given similar talent to Manning Brady set NFL records passing the ball.

Sure, if Manning also has Harrison, Wayne, Clark, etc then he'd win with a top defense. Most any QB would! But give Manning the far inferior offensive skill players that Brady had when he was winning and I'm not so sure that defense could overcome the inevitable choke job that Manning would produce come playoff time.

Bottomline, like it or not, is that Brady & Manning when their careers are all done are both are going to be sure fire first ballot hall of famers & probably are going to be both remembered as two of the best qbs to ever play the game. Anybody that says anything else clearly has a hidden agenda.

Myself, I am going to be really interested to see when these guys retire how their fan base is going to react to inferior qb play. As the bills & dolphins are living proof it is very difficult to replace a franchise qb, these fans have been spoiled. Both fan bases I consider fairweather fans & it is going to see if they are going to be able to continue to sellout when the team's play is mediocre once these qbs retire. It is just going to be interesting to see. I hope their fans do not ever take these 2 guys for granted, because they are 2 of the best of alltime.