Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

518 Lunch Club

Capital Region, New York

1. What's new in this club
  2. Great time πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸ‘
  3. So who's coming? There were a lot of maybes.
  4. The place said they will hold the bill for you to swing in and pay on your way home. Thanks Gugny have a great day firing somebody at work today.
  5. Must be looking for another new avatar. πŸ™„
  6. I am officially out, guys. Have fun. See you next time.
  7. They end the lunch with some exciting essential oils!
  8. Not to scare anyone away, but I will be there.
  9. How do we know it’s really not a MLM meeting to have us all buying into Meadcoins, or MeadWay? 😁
  10. Thursday in Clifton Park at Peddlers restaurant 1:00 pm tons of Buffalo Bills discussion come join us
  11. I liked it better when Levi was coming and @BringBackFergy wasn't
  12. BringBackFergy

January 10 , 2019 next lunch get together

I have it in my calendar. Hope they have some good chicken wings. @Turbosrrgood
  13. I'll be there with the change.
  14. With the date change I'm not sure I'll make it. Driving back from the city that day.
  15. As a retiree I can usually make any date, but I have a 2:10 PM doctor's appointment that day in Albany, so I'll see you in March or April. My only hope is he postpones on me. Last year he cancelled 2 appointments, so I can't change it unless he does since he's hard to get sometimes. But since he did change 2 appointments on me last year there's a slim chance, but as of now I can't be there.
  16. DATE HAS CHANGED TO January 10 Thursday. Place to peddlers in Clifton Park 1:00pm. Let Ot us know if you can make it.