What's with all the negative vibes?

mikeyarch

you are 100% right. we're the consumers of this product and we've been bent over by the ownership for way too long. i don't think i can ever forgive ralph wilson for moving a home game to toronto...and i LOVE toronto. but it is just so disrespectful to the fans that made him filthy rich. but i digress.

we are negative because we have many good reasons to be negative. i am up to almost 40 years with this team and never have i had a stronger feeling that the people running the organization don't give a damn about winning...as long as the tickets are sold, they've met their objective and the fans can eat ****.

I believe that being told to eat **** is defined more purely by some of the big market blockbuster teams that want you to pay a five figure PSL for the right to buy tickets that have been in your family for generations. Ralph (who was rich when he bought the team I am guessing) sending the Bills to play once a season in Toronto doesn't bother me at all, if that's what he thinks (and his opinion is the only one that really matters) it takes to keep the team in Buffalo. It saves me money and I get to see it on TV. And by the way, I HATE Toronto.