Bills win again this week this time big

although he is capable I dont think the Bills will be getting 5 ints from Delhomme today especially if they are running the ball as well as they should be able to

Thomas Jones had over 200 yards with more then half of that total coming from two long runs

yeah Carolina isnt tearin it up this year but they are still head and shoulders better then the Bills with the game in Carolina and the Panthers finally starting to run the ball like they did last year

I see this game alot like the Miami game with Carolina being able to run the ball at will controlling the clock and the Bills struggling on offense

Yup hahahaha

although he is capable I dont think the Bills will be getting 5 ints from Delhomme today especially if they are running the ball as well as they should be able to

Thomas Jones had over 200 yards with more then half of that total coming from two long runs

yeah Carolina isnt tearin it up this year but they are still head and shoulders better then the Bills with the game in Carolina and the Panthers finally starting to run the ball like they did last year

I see this game alot like the Miami game with Carolina being able to run the ball at will controlling the clock and the Bills struggling on offense

I have no problem admitting I was completely wrong about this game, didnt think the Bills had a shot....Delhomme is absolutely terrible and although he didnt throw 5 picks the 3 he threw were awful...i really cant believe they stayed with him all game when they have a more then capable backup in Feely that they havent even given a shot to

I have no problem admitting I was completely wrong about this game, didnt think the Bills had a shot....Delhomme is absolutely terrible and although he didnt throw 5 picks the 3 he threw were awful...i really cant believe they stayed with him all game when they have a more then capable backup in Feely that they havent even given a shot to

Don't feel bad Max..I am wrong way more than I am right..just ask my wife.

Just had a feeling about this game.