I am not a Bills fan...I am a football player

300yrds

In Trents presser after the game he was asked something along the lines of,

"if you where a Bills fan, adn spent good money on a ticket, would you boo the Bills for thier performance today?"...

his response: "I cant answer that, I am not a Bills fan, I am a football player"

maybe I am just blowing this out of proportion, i am sure a press conference is tough after such a bad game, but that made me furious. he plays awful for his last 10 or so starts for the city that sells out every game to watch nothing but bs performance, and the first thing out of his mouth is I am not a Bills fan. C'mon man we pay your bills, and you are going to spit in our face. He can get the fug out of here with his bff dick.

TO was asked the same question, and he said yes he would definitely boo...honest and respectable answer

In Trents presser after the game he was asked something along the lines of,

"if you where a Bills fan, adn spent good money on a ticket, would you boo the Bills for thier performance today?"...

his response: "I cant answer that, I am not a Bills fan, I am a football player"

maybe I am just blowing this out of proportion, i am sure a press conference is tough after such a bad game, but that made me furious. he plays awful for his last 10 or so starts for the city that sells out every game to watch nothing but bs performance, and the first thing out of his mouth is I am not a Bills fan. C'mon man we pay your bills, and you are going to spit in our face. He can get the fug out of here with his bff dick.

TO was asked the same question, and he said yes he would definitely boo...honest and respectable answer

Once again we have a quote taken out of context. he said "I'm not a Bills fan, I'm a Bills player". He did not say he doesn't like the Bills. Even so, I'm surprised he said even that. Historically his comments seem to be pretty bland, but this time his attempt to be bland backfired.