The Mortician's Coaching Career Should be Over

MVJim

Dick Jauron, the Mortician, should be taken out of his misery and let him enjoy Sunday's with his family. This coach who basically stands on the sideline like a statue and never questions a call by the officials and never berates his players when they deserve it is not fit to be a head coach in the NFL. I saw Bobby April out there yelling to the officials to get their attention on a special teams play. I saw T.O. jawing at an official on a no call interference penalty. And where was Jauron? Stoic as usual and giving no direction. The same lifeless look.

Buffalo was their own worst enemy on offense committing a total of 13 penalties for 75 yards with nine false starts on offense. Every offensive lineman was called for at least one penalty in the game, though not all of them were enforced. What does this tell you? A total lack of discipline. The Bills played like this was a preseason game and were totally unprepared for the worst team in football.

What we need is a heach coach with fire...ala John Gruden or Bill Cowher. And we need players who are capable of not making bonehead plays...aka Roscoe and his strong "U" education. This guy is a total knucklehead.

And while I have been a Bills fan since the Buster Ramsay coaching days in the Old Rockpile in 1960 (was an original season ticket holder), I WILL NOT watch another Bills game while Jauron is on the sideline. I can't take spending 3-4 hours of my valuable time on this earth being disregarded by this organization with their status quo philosophy. In a nutshell, FIRE Jauron and take him out of his misery.

It is 9:40 pm on the West Coast and I have not heard that Jauron is no longer the coach. How can this decision take so long? This game today was PATHETIC. The starting QB for Cleveleand goes 2 for 17 for 23 yards and he WINS. This is totally embarrassing and the Bills organization needs a change. Get er done!!!