firejauron.com

toddgurley

A good friend of mine, who is a die hard Bills fan bought this from a Chicago Bears fan who started the site. When we first hired Jauron he told me that Chicago Bears fans hated Jauron because of his ability to not close games out and make them much closer.

Now I do not hate Jauron, I think he is a good guy with standard and morals. However, I dont think he can lead a football team to victory. Just look at some of his coaching stats posted on this website. Here are some of these stats as of last season (ACCORDING TO THE WEBSITE) :

57-76 record as a head coach in the NFL (.411 pct).

Has beaten TWO teams with winning records during his three year tenure in Buffalo.(Record is 2-21!)

Has only had one season with a winning record as a head coach and the stats say it was a fluke.

Started the "A-Train" over Fred Jackson. An injury forced Jauron to play him.

0-6 record against the AFC East this season.

The "JP Losman Rollout"

And last but not least.... A coach who the DETRIOT LIONS felt was not good enough to coach their team!

They saw teams reflect their coaches. Well what is one of Buffalo problems? We beat the teams we should but blow it vs the playoff calibier teams. THAT IS ALL DICK JAURON RIGHT THERE, 2-21 VS teams with winning record in his FIRST 3 seasons in Buffalo.

WE NEED SOMEONE TO LIGHT A FIRE UNDER THESE GUYS, SOMEONE WHO CAN MOTIVATED PLAYERS, AND SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY GAMEPLAN AND ADJUST DURING THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!