Please let's just blow this thing up....

LIBills

Please just blow this thing up. We all know that it should have been done in January, but our stupid, crusty HOF owner didn't see it that way. 2009 is a waste of season. A new regime should have been in place and we all could live with a poor season knowing that there would be light at the end of the tunnel. But we are stuck in limbo with two gutless pukes as the face of the franchise (Jauron and Edwards).

I know that this subject has been totally beat to death, but someone in the FO has to know that this is NOWHERESVILLE.

There is a total loser mentality on this team and I along with the rest of Bills Nation is tired of it,

How bad is it that when it was 4 and 1 with 7 minutes left and we all knew idiot boy would punt. My whole section just stood silent and walked out. I think we have finally been sapped of our emotional attachment to these band of losers.

I have a friend who is a Chicago Bears fan and he continually laughs his butt off at me cause he fully knows that Jauron is just as bad as it gets. His laughter doesn't stop either and it peeeez me off.

We should have a real football team in a real football town, but we are stuck with a cartoon character football team in a real football town.

But hey, our pathetic owner wanted continuity. If he is a HOF owner, so is Leon Hess. The NFL should be ashamed of themselves for butting that old uncaring retard in the HOF.

I will stop whining now, but all of you get my drift.