toddgurley

Result of week 4 Bills-Fins game?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Win or Lose vs Fins?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares
    • Did we fire jauron yet

Well its the 4th game of the year, and it already feels like a must win situation. The Fins will start Chad Henne and I am sure they will be ready to "try" and run the wildcat on us.

Honestly, I am a little newvous about the game. After being gashed by Pierre Thomas (who?) for over 100 yards in the 2nd half alone. I think the Fish will stay with the game plan they use. You know, the one that some how lost to INDY, despite out possessing them 45 min to 15 min.

So with that said:

Will the Bills beat the Fins on Sunday? Good lord I hope so

Well its the 4th game of the year, and it already feels like a must win situation. The Fins will start Chad Henne and I am sure they will be ready to "try" and run the wildcat on us.

Honestly, I am a little newvous about the game. After being gashed by Pierre Thomas (who?) for over 100 yards in the 2nd half alone. I think the Fish will stay with the game plan they use. You know, the one that some how lost to INDY, despite out possessing them 45 min to 15 min.

So with that said:

I hope so too. It's a moot point though

7-9 is inevitable!

After being gashed by Pierre Thomas (who?) for over 100 yards in the 2nd half alone.

Thomas is actually a good back - he's their #1 HB, but has been hurt most of the season. I believe he was a rookie last year.

That said, over half of his yards were in garbage time when the defense either didn't want or couldn't tackle anymore. :thumbsup:

Sunday is our breakout game, as it was for miami last year. The dolphins are just not that good. yes they will try to run the wildcat, but for some reason it's not totally successful, otherwise they would use it even more than 10 -15 plays. My only concern is they may attempt to pass from it this week with white in there.

So with that said:

We should win. Fins will be hurting offensively, and our defense has played well (they cut NO's point per game production in half, and most of that after the offense tanked). Last year, we lost in Miami because Jauron and Fewell foolishly lined up an injured McGee against Ginn, and Ginn had the game of his life because of that, and DJ showed his consistent game adjustment skills and did nothing. McGee even admitted he was only 80%. In the following weeks, he was a lockdown corner again.

Also, we are playing a below .500 team, the darling opponents of any 7-9 team.