[closed]Mr Leodis McKelvin

toddgurley

Ok Bills fans. Does anyone want to try and come up with a reason why Mckelvin tries to run this kick back with the HANDS UNIT ON THE FIELD?

The only think I can think of is that he thought he caught the ball on the 1 and drifted back into the end zone. So maybe he thought he could not down it. BUT GOOD LORD, he is fighting for extra YARDS around the 30, when alll he needs to do IS GO DOWN AND HOLD ON TO THE F-ING BALL!!!

MY OPINION:

For once-I dont think we can put this loss on the coaching staff. The did their job. And you cant say the o-line or Trent Edwards did not do their part, becasue BOTH played well.

I HATE TO SAY IT BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD YOUNG PLAYER BUT THIS LOSS IS ON 1 PERSON. (Now if he does nt fumble and we go 3 and out and still lose, than its a different story)

SORRY LEODIS THIS ONES ON YOU-

who's fault do you think it is? or it is anyones?

Man, now I have to listen to all of my cocky PATS fans saying how great Tom Brady is, when in realty he did not play that good. WE JUST GAVE HIM THE GAME AGAIN-

AND is there is MNF jinx/Curse going on for the Bills? I dont think you could make this sh-- up if you tried (Our last 3 MNF games vs Dal, CLE, and NE have been VERY VERY VERY PAINFULL

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.