So if Edwards absolutely tanks the first two games

Rayzer32

One common line of thought is that all of the Superbowl era players need to swoop in and set things straight. You know, come in and right the wrongs and all that. I tend to think that's total wishful thinking and not very realistic. Until we stop this ridiculous carousel of coaches, coordinators, and QBs, this is about as good as it gets.

Last year Edwards was a later round gem that was going to finally be our QB. This year we're already planning his demise and hunting the next savior. If Edwards tanks, Fitz is not going to step in and lead the team to glory. If we're already planning and anticipating that, the season is already a waste.

I think we should let the new coach next year work that out with Sam Bradford.

Feeley has sucked on multiple teams.

As for Jimbo he has said he has no interest in coaching. T.O. has not been a problem so far on the sidelines so why address a problem before it exists?

Re-read my post. I said "if" TO blows up, not "when".

Not for nothing, yes Feeley has sucked for multiple teams, but haven't the Bills had multiple QBs that have sucked in recent past?

When Vick comes back week 3, word is that Feeley will be odd man out in Philly. I know he is no superstar at the QB position, but is he any worse than the Bills other two options behind TE. Just a thought.

And I also don't know why Kelly hasn't been hired as QB coach yet. He is what the Bills need right now. I could see Jimbo going up to TO and backhanding him if he blows up on the sidelines.

Unless TE is absolutely a disaster for a few games we won't see Fitz. No chance of bringing in an outside QB at this stage. The NFL doesn't work that way.

Kelly wants to be an owner of the Bills, not a position coach for the Bills. Big difference between the two.

Kelly wants to be an owner of the Bills, not a position coach for the Bills. Big difference between the two.

It would be nice to know that Kelly has the inside track as owner, but that is not the case. The Bills will go to the highest bidder and it is yet to be seen if Kelly has the right number of deep-pocketed partners lined up (and now that Golisano has moved to Florida, it is probably more likely that he'll buy the Dolphins than the Bills). :unsure:

He's certainly not any better. He tanked as a starter in Miami, and outside of a couple starts in 2002 he hasn't really done much in his career. I see no reason to waste a roster spot bringing in a career 3rd stringer who does not know the Buffalo system to be a backup. Heck the Bills QBs who've practiced in the system are having a heck of a time with the Buffalo system.

You got that right about My Yami. The fisheads down here were calling for a one-way bus ticket for AJ, destination Somewhere Elseville.