The Bills make me want to shout!

IMzeke

Milk Toast describes this teams body language and that's a direct reflection on the leadership. I've seen Nun's move quicker to breakfast than the Bill's "No Huddle", zip on results offense, which from a fan's perspective has been very offensive to watch. When you coach to try not to lose in the NFL and you don't "Go for it" the game simply blows by you. Under the current program this team's offense plays 80% of the game on it's heels and the rest on their backside. It is a direct reflction of a from the top down flat out lack of passion and enthusiasm for taking it to the competition and the only impression you are left with is that there isn't a shred of confidence in their ability to make something happen. It's a disgrace at this point.

On defense we clearly have not got a clue on what to do when we have the opposition in a 3rd and long situtation. I propose that under the current leadership we are working on some kind of Guiness Book of Records claim to fame for giving it up on 3rd and long in the NFL. As a diehard Bills fan it just kills me to watch from the edge of my chair knowing in my heart of hearts that when it is third and long the odds are against us. Why? Simple! Because we coach not to lose, go conservative, and get our butts handed to us. It would be really nice if the current leadership would wake-up and realize they are in the NFL and based on their current coaching style NFL definitely stands for "Not For Long". Come on guys quit coaching like a bunch of pansies! The team is regressing down to your standards and our players are much better than that!

We have some great talent, open it up and let them show you what they can do. Trent Edwards looks like if you poked him in the backside we'd find him somewhere in California. You ruined JP with your micro-management. (Although in all fairness it is undeniable that JP was a click or two off of the pace of being able to process the speed of the game.) Are you going to completely hose another kid. Hey I'm rambling here, but we have a team that could deliver, but it won't if the leadership continues to coach them like they are a college team. I'm a rookie to this site and apologize for rambling, but this teams problem is top down and has very little to do with lack of talent. You put a Coach like Bill Cowher or even that maniac Gruden and give them this team and I propose we make the playoffs. The current coaches are great guys, but nice guys don't win in the NFL as a rule. It's time to open it up and frankly my message to the current coaching staff is what do you have to lose. Your Job??? It's gone now if you don't deliver on day one of this season. The clock is ticking and you know it.

IMzeke, I would love to know if any other diehards feel the same way! Go Bills!!!