Bills Should Be Embarrassed......

Kenwick

I could only listen to the game over the internet.... I got sick listening to it. I could only stand the first half.

Again the Bills were totally unprepared ....... Why?

It is the coaches job to prepare the players and they were not.

The Bills do have good talent this year.

But when the coaches can not prepare them, especially into the 3rd pre season game why?

No way were they ready for the on slaut Green Bay gave them. Our offensive linemen had no idea who to block. The O-line was unprepared... Why? The talent is there. We expect mistakes but not like this. They stunk.

The defense was manhandled in the first half. Green Bay could have really run the score up big time in this game. WHY?

It looked like the defense was helpless. Goes back to the coaching again......

A lot of bloggers were dismayed when Jauron was rehired..... Many more people are now saying the same thing.

He may be a great organizer and the players love him for his easy camps, but lets face it, he is no game day coach and his record proves it. His job is more on the line then ever before.

No way can a Bills fan except what we saw Saturday night and justify that game... The Bills stunk...

There is NO fire in their Bellies..... NO desire to win......... All goes back to the coaching......

They should be entirely embarrassed as a team ......

Can't wait till T.O. mouths off and tells it the way it is and you know he will Tweeter his heart out...

He has his guaranteed money of 6.5 million.....