Lookie Here...

I love this thing. I have two rather similar jackets, one with Kelly's name and number :P on the upper left chest area and a huge charging Bills logo on the back. The sleeves are leather, one charging buffalo per sleeve. The label reads: SAMPLE. I get at least two complements everyday I wear it.

The other is kind of similar, but with a darker body and acrylic sleeves.

Check out this Beaut!! The only thing that scares me is the "Buffalo Bills" applique on the back of the coat. :thumbsup:

that's a phenomenal jacket...too pricey for me though. I'd spill beer on it within the first week.

I agree, tis quite expensive. Just think, the Kelly Reebok "SAMPLE" jacket with real leather sleeves and 75% wool body, only cost me roughly 29 bucks on ebay four years ago. :thumbsup::(

However, if the back of the coat- "Buffalo Bills" was somewhat smaller and was the real "Bills" name logo, I might be inclined to purchase. I bought some authentic jersey's over the past 20 years and now with the new "Oriental Authentic" jersey's i have saved a lot of money.

I haven't purchased one from the Bills Store or NFL.com since '02. I bought an authentic 2004 Jim Kelly 75th Anniversary w/35th Bills aniversary patches, Rob Johnson, Eric Moulds, Nate Clements and Willis McGahee. With that money I could buy two of those jackets I linked to. :P