Monroe

Sanchez

Raji

Maclin

Crabtree

Andre Smith

Oher

Orakpo

If a QB slides to us, trade down. There should be big demand to make a good deal.

If one of the tackles falls to us, take him

If Curry, Maclin, or Orakpo falls to us, take him

If Crabtree or Raji falls to us, trade down or take a USC LB. Take Britton or the UConn T at 28

I would have taken Raji until the positive drug test. We already have too many of those guys.

One of these 11 will be there for us:

Stafford

Sanchez

Jason Smith

Curry

Monroe

Sanchez

Raji

Maclin

Crabtree

Andre Smith

Oher

Orakpo

If a QB slides to us, trade down. There should be big demand to make a good deal.

If one of the tackles falls to us, take him

If Curry, Maclin, or Orakpo falls to us, take him

If Crabtree or Raji falls to us, trade down or take a USC LB. Take Britton or the UConn T at 28

I would have taken Raji until the positive drug test. We already have too many of those guys.

I also had this thought yesterday. The salient thing to me is that even if you don't like who drops to us, you can possibly trade that pick. For instance I particularly don't like the idea of the Bills selecting Jeremy Maclin. But there might be someone drafting after us who's in love with him.

So if nothing else, there's still hope that we can find a trade down partner which would be great.

I also had this thought yesterday. The salient thing to me is that even if you don't like who drops to us, you can possibly trade that pick. For instance I particularly don't like the idea of the Bills selecting Jeremy Maclin. But there might be someone drafting after us who's in love with him.

So if nothing else, there's still hope that we can find a trade down partner which would be great.

One big key would be if Detroit passes on Stafford.

Then everything would be jumbled and would probably help us.