Draft needs

abqmarko

Tim,

I realize this may be an odd question, but what is your take on someone with the power of Tom Donahoe being allowed to reside in an entirely different part of the country-would the majority of other successful teams alow it? Also, what do you think will top few rounds of draft needs the Bills will look at-namely Guard or Center-do you see one picked in the top two or three rounds

Thanks alot

Tim,

I realize this may be an odd question, but what is your take on someone with the power of Tom Donahoe being allowed to reside in an entirely different part of the country-would the majority of other successful teams alow it? Also, what do you think will top few rounds of draft needs the Bills will look at-namely Guard or Center-do you see one picked in the top two or three rounds

Thanks alot

I would Draft 2 Ol who could play the interior line in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

The Bills as I see it need 5 or 6 starters, which is a quarter or almost a quarter of the starting positions. On offense TE, LG and LT if Peters isn't back. On Defense LE, OLB to replace Ellison and a S to replace the Scott / Simpson combo. I am fine, though with Denney or Kelsay at LE if a pass rushing olb can be found. What's really sad is that the team looks to be filling many of these needs in the draft. Best case scenario is you fill 2, 3 tops of these needs in the draft. That still leaves another 3-4 needs.