What are we going to do with 6 WR

mike6683

I personally dont think roscoe is going to get traded\. But what kind of value does a good punt returner have 4th 5th round pick at best He has more value to this team than that

I was thinking round 4 or 5 also. The thing you have to factor in is if they have too many bodies at the position, who do you let go?

We just re-signed Jenkins as one of our gunners. Johnson and Hardy will justly be given another year of development. Owens, Evans, and Reed are untouchables IMO. If we keep Roscoe active each week, that means Hardy or Johnson are inactives each week. With Hardy's injury recovery this might actually work out for a few weeks. Oh well, we'll see.

I was thinking round 4 or 5 also. The thing you have to factor in is if they have too many bodies at the position, who do you let go?

We just re-signed Jenkins as one of our gunners. Johnson and Hardy will justly be given another year of development. Owens, Evans, and Reed are untouchables IMO. If we keep Roscoe active each week, that means Hardy or Johnson are inactives each week. With Hardy's injury recovery this might actually work out for a few weeks. Oh well, we'll see.

I think you release Reed. He's average at best. His strongest suit is run blocking. That's important, but if you're going to eat a WR position for a run blocker, then it's no wonder the Bills have lacked playmaking ability for so many years.

The other option is to trade Roscoe....but he's like a car that's been paid off. We won't get sufficient value in return. Serving primarily as a punt returner, he's a luxury to have. Not many teams are willing to eat a roster spot on a guy who simply serves as a punt returner.