Evans and Edwards react...link

“‘Wow!’ was my first reaction,” Evans said. “I know we were looking at some different receivers out there. When he was cut by the Cowboys, I didn’t know if we were going to make the move for him or not. We did and it worked out. I’m very excited for everybody.”

The question now is how T.O. will deal with Trent Edwards, who is only entering his second full year as starter. Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb and Tony Romo have all had dicey relationships with Owens. Edwards isn’t nearly as accomplished as any of those players and the Bills’ offense has been abysmal in recent years.

“I am really excited about the addition of Terrell Owens to our team,” Edwards said. “We spoke earlier and both look forward to working hard this offseason. We share the common goal of winning football games. His ability and experience will add to our offense and the weapons we already have.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-b...p&type=lgns

“I am really excited about the addition of Terrell Owens to our team,” Edwards said. “We spoke earlier and both look forward to working hard this offseason. We share the common goal of winning football games.”

oh...I'm glad they want to win games. I can put that worry to rest now...

oh...I'm glad they want to win games. I can put that worry to rest now...

C'Mon Baboo, I know you're hitting the sarcasm button, but seriously, plain "winning" has been sort out of fashion lately for us Bills fans, so TE has to give us all some hope, right? :thumbdown:

C'Mon Baboo, I know you're hitting the sarcasm button, but seriously, plain "winning" has been sort out of fashion lately for us Bills fans, so TE has to give us all some hope, right? :thumbdown:

I'd prefer a playoff berth guarantee...similar to what Whitner did last year.

Yes, I know how well that one turned out...but it's a hell of a lot bolder than, "We play to win!"