Report: Boldin says ties with Cardinals broken

SKOOBY

That's right, he'll come at a steep price. The starting point for a trade would be what Dallas paid for Roy Williams (who, although good is probably not as good as Boldin). That price was a 1st, a 3rd, and a 5th I believe. Boldin would probably command more.

I'd hate to see the Bills give up that much for Boldin, especially as he also wants his contract redone.

I'd rather they made an all-out play for T.J. Houshmandzadeh or Antonio Bryant. We'd have to give them almost the same amount of money but we wouldn't have to give up the draft picks. Seems like the free agent route makes more sense than a trade to me.

I don't think it would be as steep as Roy Williams. The Cardinals don't hold the leverage that the Lions had and the Williams trade was a desperate move by the Boys, trying to save their season. I'd be happy with Housh or Bryant but I don't think Bryant is going anywhere.

That's right, he'll come at a steep price. The starting point for a trade would be what Dallas paid for Roy Williams (who, although good is probably not as good as Boldin). That price was a 1st, a 3rd, and a 5th I believe. Boldin would probably command more.

I'd hate to see the Bills give up that much for Boldin, especially as he also wants his contract redone.

I'd rather they made an all-out play for T.J. Houshmandzadeh or Antonio Bryant. We'd have to give them almost the same amount of money but we wouldn't have to give up the draft picks. Seems like the free agent route makes more sense than a trade to me.

I live in Phoenix and see Bolidin play every week and he is monster and a gamer. BUT......

1. We don't need another player who wants his contract re-negotiated. We already hae a line forming

behind Peters and Stroud.

2.I would never pay the price Dallas did for Williams and I agree Boldin would command more.

3 Anonio Bryant is a younger, less talented version of TO. Check out his history of behavior, so there is no

way they would sign him.

4. Houshmandzadeh would be the way to go.