If the OC/DC coordinators are fired, then Ralph better

I think injuries are always going to be the trademark of a team that values speed over size. We're smaller than the league average it probably every position except offensive line. I don't know if it's a coincidence that offensive line has been the spot on the team where we've had the fewest injury problems over the past couple years...

I think injuries are always going to be the trademark of a team that values speed over size. We're smaller than the league average it probably every position except offensive line. I don't know if it's a coincidence that offensive line has been the spot on the team where we've had the fewest injury problems over the past couple years...

Imagine Roscoe the 250lb WR/PR

...take out the current strength and conditioning coach too. We have been injury-plagued way too much the last two years.

In fact when our players go down, they're done for the year. They never seem to be able to get back on the field.

I said that last year and it wasnt addressed. But if you actually look at the staff half of it was Mularkeys staff and few left over from Greggo the only good one we had went to Pitt :angry:

I said that last year and it wasnt addressed. But if you actually look at the staff half of it was Mularkeys staff and few left over from Greggo the only good one we had went to Pitt :thumbsup:

The good one meaning Rusty Jones from the Marv era. Another dumb TD move although it probably had more to do with Mularkey.