What we know for sure...

canbuffan34

I'm not sure anymore what the average age of the posters on this board are, I can only tell you as a 39 (and holding) man and longtime fan of this team a couple of things I've observed :

1) Ralph always makes his decisions on the direction of his football team, in a State of the Bills "get-together" down in Fl. every year a couple of weeks after the ProBowl game. So the fact that that he's announcing Jauron's future on Wed. does not bode well for Dick.

2) On the same topic, when asked about the contract extension situation Wilson repeatedly refused comment. This tells us that he now regrets ever issuing the ext., and is doing everything in his power to "get out of it". If Ralph was being supportive of Jauron, he'd come out and say " Yes, I've extended the contract."

3) I'm sure that RW is sorely disappointed that his ol' buddy Marv (dropped the ball) on the hiring of Dick in the 1st place and maybe in a brief break of clarity (from senility) he now realizes after watching what has happened in Miami and Atlanta, that teams can in today's NFL, have real success with the "right people" in place.

My guess is that either he will promote one of his "inner circle" members to assume the sole GM responsibility, and having that guy hire a new HC, or hopefully he'll realize that Russ Brandon and co. are in over their heads and bring in a real established GM who will then blow this thing up and bring in some better coaches at long last! :sick: