My "lottery" predictions for this week's game

atl-fan

Here are my predictions for this week's game against the Broncos:

And I'll win the GA Mega Game the following Tuesday.... yea , right

In classic " circle the wagons" style:

- DJ has GH start in place of JP. (That move alone may be DJ's most brilliant move this season , again those lottery odds.)

Not alot of regular season game film on him, so Denver has a hard time defensive planning. We also have an inspired rookie SJ, who after his first NFL td and a desire to surpass a highly touted draft pick has a career day ( will actually win the FedEx Air player of the week.)

-Inspired by his unbelievable pick to the pro-bowl for a second consecutive year and the agreements in his , "OK I'll be a big man and honor my contract for another year- now that all the hard work is done for this year- Ill show up", Jason Peters will actually return to his previous year's abilities and become a human plow for ML who will also have his highest rushing attempts and yards for the year.

-DJ will spend most of the time on the sidelines staring into space, trying to remember if he signed that darned "what ya call"- extension (?) not get emotionally involved , thereby removing the potential for stupid game day decisions. Ralph will be asking the attendees in his suite if they saw last week's fumble?

-GH thinking "hmmmm, European MVP- NFL MVP, nice bookend ring to that one and a new QB controversy to boot, maybe I can get a big extension for a flash in the pan performance."

Bills 31... Broncos 14

Winning lotto number 22 23 27 39 45 -28