Bills -3.5

soljc

Keep the faith in winning money by chance?

90609[/snapback]

Keep the faith in the Bills. This is a terrific spot for them. Young QB for an atrocious road team going on cross country against a good defense = ca-ching.

Add in the sucker 3.5 line, and you have an excellent investment opportunity.

Everyone at the stadium should put $20 on them and pool the million to buy out Donahoe's contract. B)

Guest Guest_eyedog_*
Arizona had a big home win over Seattle last week. Traval across country and play on the road against a weak team, I see a big let down from them.

If the Bills can't win this game and win it going away, then there are some serious problems here and drastic moves have to be considered.

89195[/snapback]

Take Buffalo. The lock of the week. Bills 24 Arizona 13. Old man river will not rush for 50 yards and McCown will throw a pick or two. McGahee will get 120 yards rushing with not one but two rushing TD's.

89154[/snapback]

Nice call. You were close

This was a sucker bet, I made some serious money with this. Even tho both teams have been competitive in every game, the Bills are an AFC team that has played a harder schedule. The Cardinals are a hot weather team from the west, coming to the northeast, where the weather is bad and they'll have to adjust to an early game.

The AFC is much better than the NFC overall, I'm sitting here watching this Sunday Night game, knowing the Bills could handle both these teams.lol