I wathc the NFL Rewind of the MIAMI game..this is

Poeticlaw

First-JP was not as bad as everyone on this board mad him out to be. HE had one bad series and one really bad decision to throw to Lee evans in the end zone.

He made two good decisons to throw the ball away.

Lynch had two drops, Royal had a drop. And Hardy had a first down drop that turned into 3 points instead of a continud drive.

Lycnh wasnt able to pick up the first downs when he needed too.

Peters was the reason for the fumble on JP and I saw now way JP could have avoided since he was pulling the trigger on his pass and the DE push peters around him so there was no way of avoiding it.

His other fumble he was doing a good job eldudeing in the pocket when the miami player was able to get a good hand on the tip og the ball to pull it out.

JP made some great passes under pressure and Reed looked realy good catching the ball.

The over thrown ball to Lee evans was clearly an anticipation throw that landed dead center of the end zone and I beleive if Evans doesnt get tripped up he makes the catch for the TD.

The overthrown ball to Parrish was another anticipation route by JP but I dont think parrish had the awareness of where he was versus where the ball was.

JP had only 5 BAD PASSES the entire game and appeared to make good decisions when he had to.

If his play this game is any indication of this game with a second week under his belt and improved timing I honestly believe the BIllsare going to win this game.

Lynch needs to do a better Job knowing where he is on the field and piking up the first downs.

The defense was NOT as good as the score made them seem way too many mis tackles and too much of a cushion on many plays allowing miami to extend their drives.

The atmosopher was not a home game I did wal away a couple of time and heard some good cheers cme bsck and it was the Miami offense making a good play and they were cheering for it -AWFUL :unsure:

Again this is my observation on a clear head and no emotions of the outcome . I hold no Bias for JP I do think overall he had some productive drives that didnt always end because of him.

REED is clearly the best receiver on the field to catch the ball and after the catch but only in the slot.

Duke PRESTON is not that good of the center his fumble was very costly and there were a few other plays he failed to have the awareness to pick up the block on.

IF they are able to clean up just a couple of things and JP improves on the timing on the long routes with LEE and PARRISH and they can hold up the blocks for the running game I dont see why we cannot pull this one out. :unsure: