You Just Gotta Love This

youngunz

I got this in my email today. WTF!!!

NFL Fan,

The entire Bills Toronto Series team is thrilled that you decided to become such an important part of this historic series, and we’re confident your participation has created memories that will last a lifetime.

In August and December the Buffalo Bills energy at Rogers Centre was palpable. The Bills presence in the city of Toronto brought the excitement of the NFL through exclusive events like the tailgate parties, concerts, and numerous NFL alumni appearances. We were also proud to bring exciting high school football to Rogers Centre on December 3, by sponsoring the OFSAA Football Bowls. These awesome experiences are just a preview of things to come in the next four seasons. Clearly, Toronto is ready for NFL football!

Let’s keep in touch in the offseason — if you haven’t already, be sure to visit www.billsintoronto.com and sign up for insider updates.

As soon as we know more about next season’s game, you’ll know! The Bills will play at Rogers Centre once in 2009 for another “home” regular season game, and it’s going to be even bigger and better than ever.

Thanks again for all you’ve done for this series. We appreciate your support. We hope that you, too, have a true sense of pride in all you have done to help create a historic moment in Canadian sports.

Go Bills!

NFL Fan,

The entire Bills Toronto Series team is thrilled that you decided to become such an important part of this historic series, and we’re confident your participation has created memories that will last a lifetime.

In August and December the Buffalo Bills energy at Rogers Centre was palpable. The Bills presence in the city of Toronto brought the excitement of the NFL through exclusive events like the tailgate parties, concerts, and numerous NFL alumni appearances. We were also proud to bring exciting high school football to Rogers Centre on December 3, by sponsoring the OFSAA Football Bowls. These awesome experiences are just a preview of things to come in the next four seasons. Clearly, Toronto is ready for NFL football!

Let’s keep in touch in the offseason — if you haven’t already, be sure to visit www.billsintoronto.com and sign up for insider updates.

As soon as we know more about next season’s game, you’ll know! The Bills will play at Rogers Centre once in 2009 for another “home” regular season game, and it’s going to be even bigger and better than ever.

Thanks again for all you’ve done for this series. We appreciate your support. We hope that you, too, have a true sense of pride in all you have done to help create a historic moment in Canadian sports.

Go Bills!

This franchise truly is lost. They should have sent you a letter of apology.

NFL Fan,

Go Bills!

HAHAHA!

Who's running their PR department.....Baghdad Bob?

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/E/...dbob_denial.jpg