What the #$%& happened?

Well,it is a possibility that the Bills just simply over looked the 49ers because of their record and the bills were looking way to hard at the Miami game which is up next after the Niners'.If that is the case they will most likely lose to Miami also.

Nate Clements could have had a big hand in helping out the 49ers.You would think that the Bills would have changed their playbook after different Offensive coordinators.But I seriously doubt it simply because they have had two young QB's and its such a pain to install new plays,routes and calls.They might have changed the terminology somewhat but mostly it didn't change much.

Bad kicks, both Mooreman and Lindell...Roscoe down's a punt inside the 10,is he a niners fan ?Special teams besides the rookie McKelvin were really bad.

Penalties, dropped passes.over thrown and under thrown balls really hurt.

Edwards getting injured didn't help either,although he was having another horrid game before he was injured. He might have played his way out of it in the second half. Losman getting virtually no snaps in practice didn't help either.

Not having Greer in the secondary also hurt,though the D played an awesome game except for that first 49er drive.

The one thing that bugs me the most is with Lynch playing as well as he was I would think that the Bills would have run him 25+ times in that game,not 16. Bills QB's were 21 of 38 passing....way to many passes for only being down by 7 pts 0:)

Maybe the Duke of Wellington can explain it.

"They came on in the same old way and we killed them in the same old way"

Lack of a pass rush, no offensive imagination.

Sound familiar?

The Bills lost to a team with a losing record, at home.

Well,it is a possibility that the Bills just simply over looked the 49ers because of their record and the bills were looking way to hard at the Miami game which is up next after the Niners'.If that is the case they will most likely lose to Miami also.

the team needed to run the table to make the playoffs...overlooking anyone is a !@#$ing joke

Why do people keep saying "Losman gets no snaps in practice". That's total bull sh--. He gets snaps everyday, as he is the backup and needs to be ready to come in and play at any given time. Besides, the offensive game plan the Bills put in every week looks identical to the prior week so learning "this weeks game plan" probably isn't too hard with this vanilla ass offense. I like JP, he's a good dude, but he just doesn't get it when he is on the field. No amount of snaps is going fix what he does in live game situations. The only thing I see helping him is an excellent QB coach who spends extra time working with him to read defenses, blitzes and know where the hot routes are going to be instead of just locking on to one guy and looking for the homerun ball every play. Who knows, maybe he can't be taught.

Why do people keep saying "Losman gets no snaps in practice". That's total bull sh--. He gets snaps everyday, as he is the backup and needs to be ready to come in and play at any given time. Besides, the offensive game plan the Bills put in every week looks identical to the prior week so learning "this weeks game plan" probably isn't too hard with this vanilla ass offense. I like JP, he's a good dude, but he just doesn't get it when he is on the field. No amount of snaps is going fix what he does in live game situations. The only thing I see helping him is an excellent QB coach who spends extra time working with him to read defenses, blitzes and know where the hot routes are going to be instead of just locking on to one guy and looking for the homerun ball every play. Who knows, maybe he can't be taught.

Obviously neither do you! 0:)