Receivers/Coaches?

I know Trent and JP both were horrible yesterday, BUT.....Play calling and receiver play have something to do with the "holding the ball too long" theory.....The next time I here "that was a soft zone" or "that was a defense we had not seen on film"...Please! We have needed a playmaking WR opposite Evans for 5 years now....Also, while I am on a rant...Does anybody else see that our plays/receivers are hardly ever on the move when they catch the ball....we call more curl and stop routes than any NFL team I have ever seen...

Hey Ralph, PLEASE sell the team now, so we can move on.....

I know Trent and JP both were horrible yesterday, BUT.....Play calling and receiver play have something to do with the "holding the ball too long" theory.....The next time I here "that was a soft zone" or "that was a defense we had not seen on film"...Please! We have needed a playmaking WR opposite Evans for 5 years now....Also, while I am on a rant...Does anybody else see that our plays/receivers are hardly ever on the move when they catch the ball....we call more curl and stop routes than any NFL team I have ever seen...

Hey Ralph, PLEASE sell the team now, so we can move on.....

Trent will not throw the ball before the WR makes a break. How many times to you see a timing route. Just wont happend. The WR will be open if Trent would throw the ball before the route breaks.