RUN THE BALL!!!

See what happens when you simplify the game plan and RUN the ball?!? It actually sets up the pass - wow.... I'm just not sure why we abandoned it so quickly in the first half. Thank goodness Leodis made those plays to keep the momentum going.

UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!

:devil:

3 yards and a cloud of astroturf.

See what happens when you simplify the game plan and RUN the ball?!? It actually sets up the pass - wow.... I'm just not sure why we abandoned it so quickly in the first half. Thank goodness Leodis made those plays to keep the momentum going.

UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!

:devil:

You mean UNDO THE BUST. When he can't find the hole 20 yard line to 20 yard line, he isn't a beast. Deep in the red zone, yes he is a beast.

You mean UNDO THE BUST. When he can't find the hole 20 yard line to 20 yard line, he isn't a beast. Deep in the red zone, yes he is a beast.

Sometimes there isn't a hole to find. That is when he gains yards al by himself. Do you even watch the games??? If so, try watching from an endzone view if you can... then you will see just how good this guy is

Do you watch the games? There isn't a hole every play. He makes his own rules 80% of the time. Watch a game from an endzone view and you will see. If you do not learn after that, I pity you.