To the Haters

To all those Hating on McKelvin.... Guys stepped up to what we wanted him for and now you can start making comparisons to DRC, Tracy Porter etc. He got thrust into a sitution and has proven he can compete.

I think he's gonna be our defensive playmaker

Ha yeah ik beating a dead horse right

Just sick of hearing about how a rookie is a bust and sh** like that and as my first post on this website i thought it was appropriate.

No, don't you see? It's only "beating a dead horse" when something positive happens. A lot of "fans" on this board are only happy when they can say things like "I told you McKelvin was a bust". People can fill the board with that nonsense but God forbid people fill the board with good things to say about the team. If we lose next week they'll all be happy 'cause then they will get to utter the sweetest words they can pass through their lips: "I was right".

No, don't you see? It's only "beating a dead horse" when something positive happens. A lot of "fans" on this board are only happy when they can say things like "I told you McKelvin was a bust". People can fill the board with that nonsense but God forbid people fill the board with good things to say about the team. If we lose next week they'll all be happy 'cause then they will get to utter the sweetest words they can pass through their lips: "I was right".

Sounds like you are a bit home sick? Come on admit it Fl. sucks, with the economy and everything might as well move home for all that Buff has to offer.