What a cruel cruel fate

timmyk12

I guess at least it didn't happen in the Super Bowl. I used to say for the last 18 years that a 47 yard kick in 1990 was not a gimme for kickers.

In 2008, give me a freakin' break. That wind was NOT horrible, if it was Cleveland wouldn't have burned their timeouts. LAST SEASON in Cleveland that was horrible. Say what you want about trent, he was horrible in the first half, but this should have been another come from behind victory, if it wasn't for the f'in kicker.

See you in 2010, with a tougher schedule, we should be able to look forward to our 4th consecutive 7-9 season.

This board is going to be filled with analysis of all sorts, but I'm in no mood for that. I was gonna be pissed if we lost no matter how it happened, but 47 yards wide right? I mean, come on, this has to be some kind of cruel joke. I can type, but I'm absolutely speechless. This game came down to one deciding factor: god hates bills fans, there can be no other explanation. It couldn't have been 48 or 46? Wide left or short? I mean, seriously. This is just awful. Im not sleeping for a while

I have to agree with everyone. I'm in shock right now -

I really should be in bed right now, and I can't ... It's amazing how many times I've had my heart broken as a Buffalo sports fan.

WHY?????!!??

I will echo what someone said on the board: God hates Bills fans! That is a very reasonable explanation to me.