Next Year

Loved the season while it still existed

I'd put my odds of returning next year at something around 20-80 against.

I'm far more invested in my alma mater, and it is a far bigger success in football than Buffalo is in the pros.

I've got three kids who don't need to be raised with this kind of anguish -- anguish I already know. Raising them to be Bills fans would be thisclose to telling them to experiment with drugs and unsafe sex. It would be completely irresponsible of me as a parent to do that.

Yet I'm going to Kansas City on Sunday because I made plans for this stupid (#_@($* game when we had a shot of doing something special.

Loved the season while it still existed

No, I don't think so.

:wallbash:

During the Bills 49 years (1960-2008), we have won 2 AFL Championships and went to 4 Super Bowls. That's 6 good years out of 49. Most of the rest have been heart breakers and frustrating as hell.

Like Nick Nolte said in North Dallas 40..."it's time to put away childish things".

Time to take Sundays, jump on the bike and take the wife out to an afternoon lunch and get away rom it all.

I've been a Bills fan since 1960 and I'll be damned if I'm going to have a heart attack while watching the Bills lose another one.

Go ahead and move to Toronto..you're gone anyway. Who the hell needs ya.

:angry::censored::censored::censored:B-)