The thought of Losman as the QB NOW....

Everyone had the same hopes for JP a year ago as we all do for Edwards now, but face it, even if they put JP in and he looked like Joe Montana incarnated, he isn't staying in Buffalo. He lost his job more than once here, been jerked around (not all undeservedly either), and the little bit he played this year, he looked just like he has in the past. I don't think they could pay him enough to stay in Buffalo, he has already asked to be traded in the preseason. The only option is to ride it out with Edwards and at the end of the year you can better judge him after starting for a complete season. The earlier poster is correct in my opinion, if JP had to deal with the lack of blocking that Trent has, he would be up around 10 or 15 ints already this year. Trent has made quite a few mistakes the last few weeks but I still don't see the panic in his play that JP has during a heavy rush. Right no with only a scant few exceptions, the QB play around the NFL is subpar. There are no Kellys, Marino, Elways, Aikmans, Moons, etc. around today. Probably the best QB in the league this year is Eli Manning and he couldn't carry the jock of the previous mentioned QBs.

Tellin it like it is... OL/WR/RB/QB/TE... none of them are playing close to their potential... either individually or collectively. Truth is, this is very poorly coached team from the HC on down. Turk is not an OC... or even a good QB coach. No one can name me a QB that he's tutored that is a star, because none exist. Same with Fewell. He's not even as good as Jerry Gray... and Gray was a scrub, but at least he had fire. Fewell is merely a career DB position coach. And, Jauron is a "B" level defensive coordinator.

Neither JP or TE have ever had an opportunity to play within a well coached, immaginative offense. No Norv turner, No Mike Martz, No Moore, no Gruden, no Henning, no Weiss, No Cameron, no Peyton. So, we really don't know he good either of them is or can be. Bills just keep on getting B grade coaches and the team performs at that level. B grade coaches are B grade coaches because they can't make the "A" list. They want their team and players to perform better, but they can't because B grade coaches don't get better... if they did they'd be "A" listers. If a "B" grade coach can't make it to the "A" list in a couple of years, in the vast majority of cases they are going to remain at "B" grade.

Henning???