For the love of god beat the Browns next Monday!

For the love of god I hope the Bills can right the ship on the National stage next week or I'm doomed for another year of torture by Browns fans...Its' bad enough I have to live through their constant love of the Buckeyes, but if there is a god let us get a win next Monday just to spare me from more hardship than I've already endured with this team!!!

Some Thoughts:

I was at the Seattle game and after that game I was convinced that we were going to have one of the most feared defenses in the NFL. Our defense was tenacious, Stroud played like a man amongst boys, Kawika Mitchell was in the back field before Hasselbeck took a step back...what happened to that style of play?? I know Seattle is not a good team and had some injuries but it was a mental state that Bills seemed to be in that they were going to blitz and reak havoc on the other team.

I tell you where this starts, no one fears their position on the team. Dick Jauron steps up at that podium and calmly talks about his team sucks...GET MAD!!! You've lost 4 out of 5!!! Fire your troops up, no one on this team worries about job security.

Cut a veteran throw some shock waves through the organization something needs to wake these guys up! A perfect guy to cut would be Chris Kelsay, he's a team captain and he is ineffective each and every game, Copeland Bryan is the only DE I see making plays, well i think Denney knocked some passes down solely because he's 6 7" not because he's talented. Kelsay makes way too much money and it would show no ones safe. I realize that because Schobels hurt maybe this might not be the best time to loose depth at the DE position but what do we have to loose, quarterback pressure??? Because we don't have any resemblance of that now!

What bothers me the most is that this team showed up in New England expecting to loose to a BRADY-Less team...and that is just unacceptable. I love Ralph Wilson but in his older state he just doesn't demand enough of his employees, like a Jerry Jones or Robert Craft. The Patriots lost the league MVP in the first quarter of the year and there was no "well we mine as well pack it in" no they kept on going. Why can't we learn from a team that we play 2 times a year!!!! Sam Aiken even hurt us today!!! GOD!!! I'm depressing myself as i hit these keys more and more!

Go Bills and get a Win Monday, turn this thing around its not too late... :w00t:

I know its pathetic!!! But this is what it has come to...Why can't I even have and edge on Browns fans...I mine as well take shots from Bengals fans too just for icing on the cake!

No the fact is the Bills get no love down here and I try to represent them to the best of my ability and just once I'd like to get the backing from the team itself!!

You know it's bad when you're worried about getting mocked by Browns fans.

Webster Dictionary states:

loose: a woman that is frivolous in her social relationships

lose: what the Buffalo Bills do on a regular basis since the turn of the 21st Century

Please use the proper diction when posting

I know the avg IQ of people reading these posts is 94, but please try to get it right.

Bob Ryan rules