Get it together, NOW!....

When we all looked at the Schedule this July, we all said "Jets at home=win", "Dolphins anywhere=win", "Arizona, they've ALWAYS stunk=win", "Kansas City-rebuliding=win", "Cleveland-MNF at home=win", ETC..........

When we were 5-1, after beating San Diego, we all talked Superbowl. Now after losing two in a row to two of the above-mentioned "wins", we are all starting to doubt if we're even going to the playoffs. Fact is, we may be right...or we may be wrong. As a die-hard Bills fan like many of you, its easy to think "If the Bills don't go to the playoffs this year, I may just DIE"...or something to that effect. Think for a minute, if its this stressful on us, how must it be for Ralph Wilson, or Dick Jauron, or Russ Brandon, and the 53 guys fighting weekend in and out. The eight year drought is just as much on their minds as it is ours. And its not OUR job to get it done, its theirs.

Take a guy like Jason Peters, he makes the Pro-Bowl one year, then he holds out for more money? What the hell is that? Now he's looking like a complete fool week after week, and to make things worse, he says "I don't think I'm playing that bad"

HUH? Then, we're putting all this pressure on Trent Edwards to HURRY UP AND BE OUR NEXT JIM KELLY cause they've failed to draft/sign free agent QB's well. If you ask me, as much as they ask Trent to throw the ball, combined with his experience plus an oversize, unagile, overpaid O-line. He's not doing too shabby. I went into this year thinking 8-8, with another 2-4, 3-5 start. We're 5-3! Tied for 1st, with a Brady-less Pats team and a Favre-irresposilble with the ball Jets team. I could see if Brady was playing and we were playing against the Brett Favre from 1996-97, but we're not. Dick Jauron is a very intelligent coach, and this point of the seasonis a defining point in his career. I understand he's a mellow coach, but for once he needs to chew a few guys out, not just players, but assistants as well. He needs to get it together for this team to make the playoffs. And we as fans need to get it together as well, if you told me in July Buffalo would be 5-3, I would've been estatic! And it may sound cliche, but there are NO, I repeat, NO given wins in the NFL...ask Jacksonville about Cincinnati..they'll tell you.

When we all looked at the Schedule this July, we all said "Jets at home=win", "Dolphins anywhere=win", "Arizona, they've ALWAYS stunk=win", "Kansas City-rebuliding=win", "Cleveland-MNF at home=win", ETC..........

When we were 5-1, after beating San Diego, we all talked Superbowl. Now after losing two in a row to two of the above-mentioned "wins", we are all starting to doubt if we're even going to the playoffs. Fact is, we may be right...or we may be wrong. As a die-hard Bills fan like many of you, its easy to think "If the Bills don't go to the playoffs this year, I may just DIE"...or something to that effect. Think for a minute, if its this stressful on us, how must it be for Ralph Wilson, or Dick Jauron, or Russ Brandon, and the 53 guys fighting weekend in and out. The eight year drought is just as much on their minds as it is ours. And its not OUR job to get it done, its theirs.

Take a guy like Jason Peters, he makes the Pro-Bowl one year, then he holds out for more money? What the hell is that? Now he's looking like a complete fool week after week, and to make things worse, he says "I don't think I'm playing that bad"

HUH? Then, we're putting all this pressure on Trent Edwards to HURRY UP AND BE OUR NEXT JIM KELLY cause they've failed to draft/sign free agent QB's well. If you ask me, as much as they ask Trent to throw the ball, combined with his experience plus an oversize, unagile, overpaid O-line. He's not doing too shabby. I went into this year thinking 8-8, with another 2-4, 3-5 start. We're 5-3! Tied for 1st, with a Brady-less Pats team and a Favre-irresposilble with the ball Jets team. I could see if Brady was playing and we were playing against the Brett Favre from 1996-97, but we're not. Dick Jauron is a very intelligent coach, and this point of the seasonis a defining point in his career. I understand he's a mellow coach, but for once he needs to chew a few guys out, not just players, but assistants as well. He needs to get it together for this team to make the playoffs. And we as fans need to get it together as well, if you told me in July Buffalo would be 5-3, I would've been estatic! And it may sound cliche, but there are NO, I repeat, NO given wins in the NFL...ask Jacksonville about Cincinnati..they'll tell you.

You must be new to this board. People around here like to scapegoat just 1 individual for all of the team's problems. At 4-0, they didn't see any negatives and already claimed a SB berth! :unsure:

Even in pre-season it was very evident it was HORRIBLY difficult to run the ball. Hell, even the coach last year blasted Marshawn for not hitting the "holes" hard enough. :thumbsup: I wonder what he thinks of him and Fred now. LOL

I understand he's a mellow coach, but for once he needs to chew a few guys out, not just players, but assistants as well.

Chewing out part-time multimillionaire workers with contracts and union skirts to hide behind, that work for a private enterprise that makes a tidy profit even if no customers show up and have a free place of business probably isn't very effective.

He certainly can rip into the non-union staff, though. :thumbsup:

You must be new to this board. People around here like to scapegoat just 1 individual for all of the team's problems. At 4-0, they didn't see any negatives and already claimed a SB berth! :unsure:

Even in pre-season it was very evident it was HORRIBLY difficult to run the ball. Hell, even the coach last year blasted Marshawn for not hitting the "holes" hard enough. :thumbsup: I wonder what he thinks of him and Fred now. LOL

I'm not discounting the fact that we should be worried, but what I'm trying to say is that these guys are paid millions of dollars a year to be successful. Look at all the people we brought in that were "supposed" to take us to the playoffs over the years. Bledsoe, Spikes, Mike Williams, Nate Clements, the offensive genius that was Mike Mularkey, we gave up a draft pick to Dallas for J.P. LOSSman, London Fletcher (who by the way, I consider one of the greatest, most underrated MLB in NFL history) and it STILL hasn't happened. I'm tired of missing the playoffs, someone needs to get in here and make this team CONSISTANTLY successful or they may as well move the team to Toronto or Los Angeles. We've suffered enough.