This team is a bunch of posers!

lacesout04

To summarize the season thus far the Bill's are posers. There is plenty wrong with this team to name all at once but let me run by a few. The bills can't maintain a running game to keep the lead, wear down opposing defenses and gain momentum. Instead, the Bill's are forced to rely on the arm of young, inexperience qb who doesn't have the experience and moxy at this point in his short career to always pull out the come from behind win. This team is never going to qualify for a playoff game let alone win one without a consistent strong running attack.

The defense. The defense time and time again has allowed opposing team's offense to march down the field during critical moments in the game and score. Where are the quarterback sacks, and key hits late in the game that cause turnovers. For God sake someone please call the cops and report a missing person because Marcus Stroud has been missing in action since week two.

The Coaches. Why in the hell didn't Dick Jauron have that fourth down play reviewed. But he has the gall to review a play that was clearly a catch, Give me a break.

Perry Fewell. This cover two bull crap has to go. There is no imagination in our game plans, no pressure on opposing quaterbacks and no defensive team identity. I think there has to be strong consideration by management to upgrade the defensive coaching position in the off season.

I will continue to watch and route for the Bill's this season and hope they do well but I expect this team to just barely miss the playoffs this year. I am tired off having to wait for another off season and another draft before this team is playoff ready but I am also tired of the cold winters around here but get used to them :angry