Patriot Games

For those so called "experts" who still think the Pats are still the class of the AFC east, I've got news for you. This IS the year we go to New England and manhandle the Cheats. (Provided Edwards plays and doesn't get injured). I've been watching ESPN and NFL Network and all they want to talk about is what a genius Belichick is because they're 5-2 with a QB that hadn't started a game since high school. So it's time to put the "WHO HAVE THEY BEATEN" on the media's beloved Patriots. I'm so sick of hearing how the bills haven't beaten anyone. Last week, NE BARELY beat the Rams (yea, those same Rams we beat by 17 points) 23-16. They got destroyed by an enigmatic Charger team, blown out by the gimmick-running Dolphins AT HOME! Beat up the poor 49ers. WHO HAVE THEY BEATEN? And this week they will get torn up by a Colts squad thats fuming after last Monday nights game in Tennessee. They can't stop the run and the only O they have is jump balls to Moss. The Bills will win handly 30-7. What ya'll think?

It's going to be a close game. We haven't won in Foxboro in a very long time. It will be like beating the Fish at the Ralph back in 80 in we do. With last week's beating, I'm not sure we have what it takes to win in Foxboro. I'm pretty sure we will win the set in Buffalo, but not in Boston.

For those so called "experts" who still think the Pats are still the class of the AFC east, I've got news for you. This IS the year we go to New England and manhandle the Cheats. (Provided Edwards plays and doesn't get injured). I've been watching ESPN and NFL Network and all they want to talk about is what a genius Belichick is because they're 5-2 with a QB that hadn't started a game since high school. So it's time to put the "WHO HAVE THEY BEATEN" on the media's beloved Patriots. I'm so sick of hearing how the bills haven't beaten anyone. Last week, NE BARELY beat the Rams (yea, those same Rams we beat by 17 points) 23-16. They got destroyed by an enigmatic Charger team, blown out by the gimmick-running Dolphins AT HOME! Beat up the poor 49ers. WHO HAVE THEY BEATEN? And this week they will get torn up by a Colts squad thats fuming after last Monday nights game in Tennessee. They can't stop the run and the only O they have is jump balls to Moss. The Bills will win handly 30-7. What ya'll think?

AMEN Brother!

(Glad someone else is throwing pessimism to the wind)