Programming note: Tim Graham chats at 2 p.m.

Lori

If you haven't read or participated in any of Tim's ESPN chats yet, they're normally a great read.

For those who might want to join in the fun, I will be holding a SportsNation chat at 2 p.m.

Click here to get your questions and comments queued up early. Preference will be given to AFC East issues, but feel free to drop a line about anything you wish. Movies, music, video games, politics ... We'll throw it all out there.

I do have an appearance scheduled for ESPNews during the 4 o'clock hour. We won't be able to go for two hours like I normally do, but we'll have some fun.

And don't forget: If you can't join me at 2 p.m., you always can drop a note in my AFC East mailbag. My responses get delivered every Saturday.

Lori, I'm disappointed in your rephrased question.

I liked the first one better, but policy is policy.

Actually, as terrible as Fitzy looked against the Browns, Palmer hasn't exactly set the world on fire when he's played this season, either. That's why I made the rewrite somewhat ambiguous, in case he wanted to head in that direction. Obviously, he didn't.

And calling me out here and there? Not cool, "Tony." Not cool. :lol:

:lol:

Hah. Now THIS is a great question, even if he can't spell Labatt:

Josef (Arlington,VA): Tim, Labbatt or Molson? Where does your allegiance of ice-cold Canadian lager lie?

I keep trying to get him to talk about the Red River Shootout, but he won't, lol

Should be a good one this year. Probably the best in awhile? Does OU make it two in a row or does Texas end OUs BCS Championship hopes.

I have not seen a lot of Texas this season and OU has had a cupcake schedule so far.

So it was you! All in good fun my dear. :lol:

Too lazy to type the dateline this week, and I'm shocked that he actually remembered it.

And with the Bills on bye and you guys on hand to ask the Buffalo questions, I purposely tried to involve the other AFCE teams.

Too lazy to type the dateline this week, and I'm shocked that he actually remembered it.

And with the Bills on bye and you guys on hand to ask the Buffalo questions, I purposely tried to involve the other AFCE teams this week ...

That was my first Tim Graham chat. He is really good. Thanks for the heads up.